BOSWELLIA with MSM (800 mg I 90 Softgels)
Maple Leaf Naturals’ Boswellia Extract is a standardized extract of Boswellia serrata, also known as Frankincense, a resinous botanical that has been used for centuries by traditional Ayurvedic herbalists. Boswellia plus MSM helps to relieve the joint and general aches and pains throughout the body fast and effectively. Boswellia may help to support the immune system's balanced response to the typical wear and tear of everyday life.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Premium Boswellia MSM extract combines reducing ingredients for superior absorption, and immediate pain and inflammation relief
- Reduces joint and general aches and pains throughout the body fast and effectively ·
- No artificial preservatives, egg, colours, yeast or artificial sweetener
- 500 mg per serving
- NPN # 80082607
INGREDIENTS - EACH SOFTGEL CAPSULE CONTAINS
Boswellia Extract Powder ………..…320mg
MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane)..320 mg
Glucosamine Sulfate ……………….… 100mg
Hyaluronic acid …………………………..40mg
DOSAGE: (oral) adults only Recommended Use:
- Take 1 capsule 3 times per day; take 2 hours after a meal
- Use for a minimum of 2 months to see beneficial effects
- For use beyond 12 weeks, consult a health care practitioner
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; have a gastrointestinal lesion / ulcer, gallstones or a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid; are taking antiplatelet medication, anticoagulant / blood thinner or anti-inflammatory medication; or are having surgery.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
- If you are taking any other medications or natural health products, consult a health care practitioner prior to use, as black pepper / piperine may alter their effectiveness.
- Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
- Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal disturbances such as diarrhea, abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea and vomiting; in which case, discontinue use.